Planning
The best part of any renovation process is planning and imagining. It's Pinterest time!
Of course that the first thing that I did last year is to make Pinterest board called: Weekend House Renovation:
https://www.pinterest.com/manjamilivojevi/weekend-house-renovation/
Here I pined all sorts of things. From DIY furniture and storage ideas to construction and garden decoration. I will share some of the favorites here.
I really like this idea for ivy plants to climb on the construction.
This is something I'm thinking about to make like parking stripes for car wheels. Not sure now because of the angled terrain but will see in future. If not there maybe somewhere else like a path.
I'm thinking of painting all chairs in bright colors. Blue, pink, yellow.. , I think it will be great as an accent on our new porch.
I love succulents! This is such a great idea for displaying some of them. As I already have plants I just need nice cage.
This is nice, easy and cheep, especially if you need a bed on a budget.
Not sure for this. It's beautiful and interesting but I'm not sure how it will look in a small hallway of our house. Still, I'll pin it for later.
And one of my favorite ideas and something I will probably try to make in one of the bedrooms, is wooden floor out of old beams.
There is lot of ides on the board and in my head and I am still thinking and researching. Who knows what it will happen in the end, but I like the process and every step of it.
Manja
Of course that the first thing that I did last year is to make Pinterest board called: Weekend House Renovation:
https://www.pinterest.com/manjamilivojevi/weekend-house-renovation/
Here I pined all sorts of things. From DIY furniture and storage ideas to construction and garden decoration. I will share some of the favorites here.
I really like this idea for ivy plants to climb on the construction.
This is something I'm thinking about to make like parking stripes for car wheels. Not sure now because of the angled terrain but will see in future. If not there maybe somewhere else like a path.
I'm thinking of painting all chairs in bright colors. Blue, pink, yellow.. , I think it will be great as an accent on our new porch.
I love succulents! This is such a great idea for displaying some of them. As I already have plants I just need nice cage.
This is nice, easy and cheep, especially if you need a bed on a budget.
Not sure for this. It's beautiful and interesting but I'm not sure how it will look in a small hallway of our house. Still, I'll pin it for later.
And one of my favorite ideas and something I will probably try to make in one of the bedrooms, is wooden floor out of old beams.
There is lot of ides on the board and in my head and I am still thinking and researching. Who knows what it will happen in the end, but I like the process and every step of it.
Manja









Comments
Post a Comment